Friday, October 17, 2008

On the fence


This is my first card posted on Spitcoaststampers.com and is called "On the fence"

All I have used is Stampin Up related.

I don' t know about you but for me making cards is the most relaxing time of the day.Sometimes I get very aggravated because the card end but not quite the way I imagined it but ... oh well ... as one of my friends would say if you want perfect cards go and buy Halllmark.

So drum roll for my first "artistic creation" !!!!!


Stamps: Stampin Up " Halloween Frights " and coordinating wheel
Paper: Stampin Up Whisper White, Appricot Appeal and Lovely Lilac
Ink: Stampin Up Baja Breeze, Not quite Navy, Wild Wasabi, Apricot Appeal and Basic Black
Accessories: Brads
Techniques: Brayer

1 comment:

Rach said...

and what a fabulous first creation it is. well done. hugs rachxx